hola.
yes. i am officially blogging. family communication needs to be up-to-date. and with everyone moving away from me- i had to find a way to still reach out and annoy them. (since e-mail wasn't clearly enough...)
i am now blogging.
just like all you other moms out there. :) (lisa, amber, and jody.. we will work on carly later...) so. now i will put up pictures and up-date ya'all on what's goin down in my life!
maybe we can even hook mom up with blogging. i could see her being a real mad blogger. haha.
anyway... i better get a gosh darn warm welcome into the world of the bloggers!
Friday, August 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey toots.
Nice to se you finally got in the loop :]
Yes, next will be Carly and Mom. Although I think Mom will feel more pressured to blog and kinda stress :] Love you mom!
It's cool to see how you journal and show us your life loveli.
chat atchya later hunny buns.
lotsa-love,
Amberkins, j-dawg, and camy babe :]
Wow! I amazed that you finally have gotten with the times! I can't believe that even "I" started a blog before you! Hope we can keep in touch in each others lives & keep each other strong!
Hey. Hey you!
Everyone got on me, so I'm gonna get on you! B-)
You're supposed to blog MORE than once a month!
Get on here and post missy! Let it be your journal, let it be a photo gallery, let it be how you communicate with everyone!
I wanna see your sweet bike! :D
Post a Comment