also known as AZD. :)
And that's the first day when I was announced as a new member of the AZD's.
So most of the events and volunteer work we do is basedon ways that we can help little kids.

We also do lots of other things as sisters in a sorority.
In the photo above we are getting our float ready for the BSU Homecoming parade.
And we got a picture with Buster the Horse! :) haha.
And the picture below is all of us girls walking in the parade.
It was a long walk, and really really hot but I got a tan and it was really fun!

Every month we have a sisterhood.
Here we are at the kids place by Planet Kid.
The AZD girls are lots of fun and I really do feel like I am apart of this Greek family.
Right now we are going out with different Official members (all of us "New Members") and we are trying to find out who our Big Sister will be.
And I am super excited!
So I will try and continue to fill you all in on what goes on!
LOVE YOU!
P.S. Amber and Jordan stop harrassing me!
I forgot which e-mail I used for this thing and didnt ever want to take the time
to figure it out to update it. :P hahaha,




1 comment:
Ha ha ha ok ok now the harassing can stop :] BUT to be fair, I think it was me that kept posting on your blog asking when you'd post again :]
I like what your sorority stands for and all the good you guys will be and are doing.
ps..
I take it back, Id have you been dark haired. You look older, a little more mature maybe? I don't know. The blonde makes you look a little more like the ditz you are :D I love it! The dark just made you older. I'd alternate between the 2.
You know I love you, and everything about you!
Glad to know you're doing well and hanging out with good people Ems. Makes me a little less worried about you.
Post a Comment