Monday, September 29

random shindigs.

I dyed my hair!
(well technically Carly did it- and she put blonde in it!)

Can you tell???

I'm no longer a brunette!
Haha big surprise huh?

Although- it has been awhile since I have colored my hair.
So let's see how long I can go with this style! haha.
This is hillary and me at Jody's BBQ.
We hang out a lot and pretty much do everything together.
Well, when I'm not at school, work, or doing things with my AZD sisters.
We are a lot alike and she's really fun.
:)

Above photo: This is Lindsay (my old roomie), me, Hillay, and Melissa (I met her through Lindsay).

I hang out with them a lot on fridays.
We go to Lindsay's house and have a girls night.
It's lotsa fun. We are really silly and like taking weird pictures.

Which is my kind of thing... because I love pictures. haha.
Melissa and Lindsay are also in my psychology night class on Tuesdays.

So after class we have a tradition where we go out for dinner afterwards.

And the class usually gets over around 8:30.
It's pretty fun.

Above photo: Here is Linny and me with our butterfly thumb rings.
It's hard to see them.
But we call ourselves butterfly ring bffs. haha.




Hah- here is me being silly and taking a picture at work... :P
Don't I look like I'm having a kickin' time??

Mmm... so thrilled. lol.


And last of all the random shindigs....!

Here is DAVE on my BEACH CRUISER!

Haha Dave is a guy I met through Linny too.
And we hang out quite a bit as well.
And one day he road my bike home for me.

:)

Pretty snazzy bike huh?


3 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I lOVE your bike! I'm sad I haven't seen pictures sooner!
I can just imagine you riding around on it. ha ha.
Is it getting too cold to ride it anymore?
I KNEW HIlary's hair looked different. When did she cut it?
You look good with dark and blonde on top. I like both. But if I had to choose, I'd say blonde, it's a little more of a favorite. :] ha ha
I love you and I'm glad you're posting again!! Woot woot!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing where you work ok bits and pieces anyway well tiny bits and pieces like the clock, the water, a part of a chair but it helps me visualize alittle. I love your hair color and I love Hilary's hair it is so cute on her. Love from mom

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way, you're beautiful and I miss you. I think the girls all look very nice and it's good to see you involved in doing good things that you love being a part of. It sounds like it's such a good cause. Keep taking care of those little kids. Love ya mom