Friday, October 3

labor day blog a month late. whoops.


Donnelly and McCall trip
for Labor Day Weekend!


Hillary and me chillin in McCall with my parents.
Check out the bunny ears!



Having a good ol' time at Jason and Lisa's backyard.

Me, Megan, Bryson, and Hannah on our walk out by the pond.

Bryson, Hillary, Me, Tyler, Hannah, and Megan.
This picture was taken by sweet Kimberly! :)

Oh and that's the pond in the back!!

Church in Donnelly was very rememberable.
Considering it didn't take place in a church at all...

This is the barn where church was being held.
It was a very interesting experience.
And beautiful too.
In it's unique way.

There were over 600 people who attended church that day.

Me and my mommy.
I LOVE YOU!!

Hillary and me in our sweaters.

This was a very religious horse.


I picked up Hannah so that she could pet the horse too.


After church we had to go outside to the freezing cold.
(Even though it was JUST as cold inside the barn too.)

We had brought blankets to wrap up in during church.
But I froze anyway in flip flops and a skirt...
And also Megan had sat on my lap and I felt obligated to share my blanket with her.

So lets just way I was quite numb after all of that.

But it was a fun experience!

I mean come on... who can say that they have been to church in a BARN?

:):)

Oh.
And DAD.

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!



3 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I would LOVE to attend church in a barn! How memorable! Sorry you froze. :P That's never fun. Especially when you're trying to listen to speakers and feel the spirit.
Hey, I'll let you keep my 2 sweaters till Thanksgiving ok? You need them more than I do. But I am taking them when we leave. I'll bring you some other things if you want. I'll take pictures of some other sweaters I have and you can decide if you wanna swap or not.
[they're the croquet/knitted kind] Soft and really cute.
I'll take some and send them via email alrighty?
Love you and your dark hair!
Ps. Cute face as well loveli.
:]

Family of Fun said...

Glad that you had a good time while you were here! It is a pretty great place, you know! :] And church in the barn was awesome. You should have been here when we baptized Bryson's best friend in our pond (the church is still under construction!) :] Miss you!

Jodes said...

Yea can't say that I have had church in a barn! Yea tell Amber she should just give you the sweaters! She'll never use them in Arizona!