While at work I got a text from Amber.
"I attempted to gel my hair today!"(Since she had cut it short recently she was obviously trying
styles that she had done in the past with longer hair.)
Low and behold!
I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of myself.

"I gelled my hair too!"
Haha it's funny how even though we are miles apart.
We still think alike.
Oh the bonds of sisterhood!

2 comments:
Hott stuff right there!
Except, you say the bonds of sisterhood, like you're surprised. Do you really think we'd drift apart so much? NO WAY!
I don't care how cool you think you are, I will always drag you back to the way we were. Staying up till 2 watching Daria, Family Guy or Future Rama.
Wiping frantically at wet eyes while watching a little girl scream, "hey my sis!"
I love you Ems.
Don't you dare go changin on me! :]
I totally gelled my hair that day too!!!! WOW!!! J/K But it would have been cool!
Post a Comment