Sunday, October 5

greek assassins.

ASSASSINS!


All the sororities and fraternities were given
colored t-shirts.

(Ours was purple. There were other greeks with white, and green, and pink, etc.)

We also had gooey string spray bottles.
And we took them.

And went off on campus and hid behind bushes and buildings and whatever we could find.

And then we went around looking for other sororities or frats.
To shoot them.

If we got hit.

We were out.

(I got there late and so that's why I am not in this photo... ehem... yay for not being punctual... lol.)

And that was the game Greek Assassins.

:]:]



Stephanie and me hiding behind a bush...

(She hid a little better than me.)
Here is Stephanie again.
(No bush in the face this time.)

And the above picture is after the game was over.
That is me, Zulaen, and Kira.


Jacob is from the Kappa Sigma frat.
We are pretty good friends.

And we used our spray cans on eachother.
After the game.
Since we had a lot left over.



I totally kicked his trash.



hahaha.
It was pretty fun! :D







80's Night!

After GREEK ASSASSINS everyone got dressed up.
80's style.
For a fun Greek Social.



And I wore cool leggings and a studded belt!
With a lime green crazy shirt.
And my black converse.
AND! Blue eye shadow!


(I looked like a punk 80's 12 year old... hahaha)


3 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ha ha ha COME ON! You could've ratted your hair real big like, or poofed your bangs, or did a side pony! Boring half up instead! Bleh.
ha ha ha
Looks great Ems. I'm glad you're making tons of fun friends and having a blast!
I like the sorority assassins game! How Exciting! I love those kinda games!
Love you!
And thanks for all the comments on my posts! :]
They make my day!

Family of Fun said...

Looks like you are having fun at school. I remember those days!!! If you ever need a good wonder woman costume - I can hook you up! :] Ha! I love dress-up! Your little get-up looks pretty hot, and I REALLY like your new highlights!

Jodes said...

COLLEGE WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!