Monday, October 6

dress up.

Halloween Costume Shopping!















Hillary, Zulaen, and I went shopping Saturday morning to
look for costumes for Halloween!


We didn't really end up finding anything good...
but we had lots of fun doing it anyway!

3 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

ha ha where did you guys even go to look?
I think you should be red riding hood :]
ok ok maybe not so boring.
So be the good witch from the East off of Wizard of Oz! :D You'd look great in her huge pink dress, and puffy sleeves :] ha ha ha

Family of Fun said...

Looks to me like you had WAY too much fun! If you need any costumes from the past eras, come shop in my closet! I got disco and others! :]

Janie said...

hello Emilee! Glad to see you're enjoying life and having tons of fun! :)